The Blackhound Optics Southwestern Regional Development Manager (RDM) will act as a sales and service liaison for Stocking Dealers in their specified region – providing product information, on-site service, and resolving any emerging challenges that our Stocking Dealer network might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The ideal RDM will be genuinely excited to help Stocking Dealers outfit their customers with Blackhound Optics. They are patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. They love to talk. The RDM must be able to put themselves into a Stocking Dealer’s shoes, advocate for them when necessary, gather vital in-store and virtual feedback. Problem-solving comes natural to the RDM, and they are confident and capable at troubleshooting, while empowered to investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve Stocking Dealer complaints and/or objections.
Southwest Region Includes: TX, NM, AZ, NV, CA
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Making initial contact with potential Stocking Dealers within their Region
• Taking on corporate referrals with potential Stocking Dealers within their Region
• Maintaining momentous communication with Stocking Dealers, including on-site visits
• Coordinating on-site promotions/appearances with Stocking Dealers, Field Representatives and corporate personnel.
• Collaborating with executives to establish and execute a sales goal for their Region
• Developing specific plans/itineraries to exceed long- and short-term goals
• Maintaining accurate expenses and on-time reporting
• Proven B2B development experience
• Familiarity with, and disciplined use of, CRM systems and practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Natural active listening skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively without supervision
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]