Blackhound, LLC. is seeking an experienced, highly-organized, bi-lingual Project & Logistics Coordinator to assist our Operations Department with supply-chain and internal communication tasks. This position will require exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, and may require non-standard working hours.
Candidates will need to demonstrate an ability to operate within highly restrictive deadlines in a high-paced working environment, while employing a mission-oriented mindset. Preference will be applied to candidates that possess strong problem-solving, analytical and an overall “can-do” attitude and work ethic.
- Maintain, monitor and coordinate multiple Project plans and schedules simultaneously,
- Track analytics, including work hours, budgets and expenditures of Projects,
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings,
- Undertake Project tasks, as required, to ensure Project deadlines are met,
- Maintain Project management data and schedules within corporate PMS
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
- Ability to accurately translate written English to Chinese, and vice versa,
- Ability to provide fast-paced English to Chinese translation, and vice versa,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study,
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a related field,
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team,
- Experience with PMS (Project Management Systems)
- Competency with MS Office/Google Suite applications (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]